Are you ready to sell your first NFT? This guide will explain how to do it.
1. Firstly, you can put an NFT on sale when you’re creating it. On the collectible creation page below the uploaded NFT file is a tumbler Put on marketplace. Switch it to an active position.
2. Now you can choose the price and type of sale. A Fixed Price sale is one where the price stays fixed. After you set the price you’ll see details of what you will receive and the blockchain fee. All prices and fees are in EVER.
3. If you want to set only the minimal price — choose the Auction button. Set the minimal bid and choose the duration of the auction. The default options are 2 days, 1 or 2 weeks. Please note that you will not be able to cancel the sale until the end of the auction!
4. Make sure that you didn’t check the Hidden box. You can’t put items on sale while they are hidden.
Then press Create Item. Congratulations! Your NFT is ready for sale.
You can also put an NFT on sale from the item page.
1. On grandbazar.io, select your profile image in the top right and then click Profile.
2. Select the NFT you would like to sell from your profile in Collectables. If you want to put on sale hidden items — you should make them visible first (How to reveal items).
3. Under NFT’s name and description you’ll see two buttons. Press Put On Sale.
4. In the pop up window set the price for NFT in EVER and press Put On Sale. If you want to set the auction press the Auction button. Set the minimal bid and choose the duration of the auction. The default options are 2 days, 1 or 2 weeks. Please note that you will not be able to cancel the sale until the end of the auction!
5. You'll then be asked to confirm your sale by signing a transaction. Confirm it.
After a couple of minutes of transaction processing time.… Welcome your customers!